Thursday, January 04, 2007

The most wonderful people I know...

Ok, so this is the Billings family. Melanie and I go WAY back. Our children are boyfriend/girlfried. Ok, well as far as they know they are.

Anyway, let me assure you that, there are NO bigger hearts in the world as this family. We had such a great time today. What a LOVING family. I ADORE them all as I always have. You will see what I mean when you see the pictures.

God Bless you all and THANKS so much for letting me come out to the MANSION.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh ... Patsy ... I am sitting here reading your blog ... bawling my eyes out ... geezzz I need a hormone shot! Thank you so much ... the pictures are so awesome ... I cannot believe how great everyone looked! How you MADE us look! I love you bunches ... hey ... I OWE you! Let me know when you want a weekend of just you and Scott!

Love,
Melanie