Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Art and Karen, 11.17.2007

This past weekend I had the GREAT pleasure of going all the way to Stone Mountain Georgia to photograph one of the sweetest families I have ever come in contact with. Art and Karen are simply just wonderful. I can't say enough about them their Mommy, their sister, that precious baby .....oh my I could go on and on. One day I will. So many heart felt words were spoken at this wedding about their FABULOUS Dad who passed away not so long ago. There was not a dry eye in the house...including mine. EVERYONE loved this man and it so showed. Hard to shoot when you are crying. (wink) but I made it through one of the most wonderful weddings I have ever shot. Thank yall so much for making us feel so welcome and special. I cannot wait to see you all again.......and I ASSURE you, you WILL be seeing me again. (wink) Happy Holidays yall, have fun at the Beach!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patsy (and Arlene),
Thank you so much for shooting our wedding. The teaser blog is awesome. If only you could have had a better looking Groom to shoot (wink).
I look forward to seeing the rest of the shots...and you are right EVERYONE loved my Dad!

Thanks again!
Art

Anonymous said...

Patsy; The show was outstanding, you were great. I loved all of the pictures even the ones where I were. thank you very much for capturing the essence of a wonderful event.
George Coffey, Father of the Bride

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are the most beautiful wedding photos I've ever seen.
Just wonderful...it didn't hurt to have such a good looking wedding party to work with.
All the best to Karen & Art...you're truly blessed.
love,
Paula (mom of Stella)