Thursday, November 29, 2007

WOW, talk about pressure...

So today I had the pleasure of shooting Arielle and her family. For those of you that don't know Arielle is THE Arielle of http://www.ariellelanghorne.com/ yeap, she is a photographer. Like I said, talk about pressure. She is a WONDERFUL photographer and has the most beautiful children. They are just precious and so, so sweet. Oh, and they all speak french too. Talk about impressive. LOL, I can hardly speak english. I tried some french today and the kids looked at me like I had two heads. (wink) Anyway here they are!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patsy, you're the BEST!
Thank you so much, these are beautiful. You managed to make my children very comfortable in front of the camera. It's always a huge ordeal when I try to get a few shots...
Thank you, I LOVE them!