Sunday, February 10, 2008

Casey and Charles, Take II

So here they are C and C. I can't tell you what fun we had last night. I have known Casey's family for ....well a long time. I was so very happy that I was a part of this fabulous celebration. I love them like my own. Casey was as stunning as always and Charles quite the handsome man in uniform too. Yall know what a sucker I am for a man in uniform. (wink) The families were fabulous as were all the friends. They treated us like we were part of the family. I LOVE THAT!!! Thanks yall, it was a blast!!! Check back in about 6 weeks for all the images.

I am coming to England yall. Don't be thinking I won't be staying with yall. LOL.

Ok, so go here to see a little preview. Do let me hear yall thoughts? God Bless!!!


http://www.patsybrown.net/2908/

5 comments:

Cory Stewart said...

Had a blast, Patsy. The pics look great - nice job. Have a great week and take care.

Cory

Cory Stewart said...

Had a blast, Patsy. The pics look great - nice job. Have a great week and take care.

Cory

Anonymous said...

Patsy, the photos are amazing. Thank you so much for everything. We ALL had such a great time and really appreciate everything you do for us. Love you, so much. Casey

Anonymous said...

Patsy
Fabulous photos of the wedding. I think we cried more watching the video then at the wedding. Great job.
Grandmother and Aunt of the Bride

Anonymous said...

Patsy, these are gorgeous! What a beautiful bride and day, and you captured it! Given the venue, seeing this has me VERY excited about June 28th!!!