Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are off again....

Ok, so this time a little family trip. We have been all over the place this year, but this time we are taking the kids. Actually we are going with 7 kids. LOL. What are we thinking right? It is going to be a blast I know. We are going with very good friends and WE always have a great time. We are heading to Seed World....yeah, yeah I know, its Sea World, but my Hayden says seed world. I gotta keep him cute and sweet as long as I can right? Then off to Unverisal so B can see Barney. Poor Barney has no idea that my B is taller than he is. LOL

And then ofcourse Hayden said I had to post this place....http://www.universalorlando.com/usf_attr_jimmy_neutron.html on my blog cuz he says it is SUPER KEWL MOM!!! What happen to Mommy? Ughhhhhhh, they grow up so fast and it totally hurts my heart to think of it. Oh well, they are only young once right? So we are off my loyal friends and fans again. We will be back Sunday, and if you really, really need me, you know you can always call my cell.


Have a great week yall...I know we will. The week I get back starts with a bang for wedding season and we will be in total FULL FORCE!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I love wedding season!!!



God Bless yall,

Patsy

No comments: