Saturday, September 15, 2007

Eric and Rikki are married!!!

So yall remember me telling yall about the "ORIGNAL" person who started the "Uncle" Patsy thing. I shot Eric and Rikki's engagements a month or so ago and today I had the pleasure of shooting their VERY sweet wedding. It was just wonderful. Everyone had a blast I do believe and I got to see so many people I have not seen in forever and also met some new folks. It was really amazing to see how everyone's children have grown. Let me tell yall there were some PRETTY babies there. Some are practically grown and I feel so VERY old now. LOL. I have known Eric's family for like FOREVER. I adore them and was so very happy they asked me to capture such a special time. Now ofcourse I could not pick just a few images so if you go here.....http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=Rikki+and+Eric, you can see a VERY small sample of things to come. Turn up the sound and ENJOY!!! If this link does not work just go to www.patsybrown.com/slideshows and in the password area put FUN! I do have a LOT more images for everyone to see but it will be about 4 weeks before they are all up. Thanks again yall. I love you! God Bless, Patsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patsy, the pictures are amazing!!!! Thank you so much for making our special day even more special.
Love,
Rikki and Eric Miller

Anonymous said...

Aunt Patsy, I LOVE these!!!! It was great to see you again!