Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Me and B!!!

So B was at my wedding this past weekend with Eric and Rikki.....Eric and B are just 2 years apart! It is hard to imagine that for all intensive purposes my "B" is old enough to get married. I hope this does not come accross wrong but there are "different" advantages (if that is what you want to call it) to having a "special" child like my B. He will always be with me, he will never ask for the keys to the car, he will never go out and get crazy with a bunch of kids he should not be hanging around. Basically he will be sweet and innocent and HAPPY FOREVER!!! He has not one care in the world except for being with his family and he LOVES that. Now who of all you can say that?

Ok, off my little soapbox now. My FABULOUS assistant Melody took this shot of me and B this past weekend. Is he the sweetest looking kid in the world or what? LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Patsy! Such a handsome man!

Melody said...

WOW!! I feel famous now that you've put one of my pictures on the blog!! : )