Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rachel and Bob at Watercolors!

So the heavens opened up just in time for Rachel and Bob's fabulous wedding at Watercolors on Santa Rosa Beach yesterday!! It was just fabulous!! Sweet, fun, CRAZY, wonderful people. I was just in awe of the family that was there. They all just loved each other to pieces, and to me that is the most wonderful thing to see. Rachel was simply stunning and as sweet as she is pretty. I love that too. LOL. Bob was quite the handsome one too. Ok, REALLY handsome. We really did not know the day before that this wedding would be where Rachel wanted it, but it WAS and again it was great. Carla at Watercolors totally out did herself. The wedding was so very elegant. It was a great pleasure meeting you all and I can't wait to see yall again. I think a one year anniversery session is a great idea....don't yall? (hint, hint).


All the images will not be posted for about a month but in the meantime yall can see a sample here.....www.patsybrown.photoreflect.com. I hope you enjoy!! THANKS AGAIN YALL!!! It was totally MY pleasure.








No comments: