Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Fall!!!!

Hello everyone. Yesterday I had the pleasure of being in the outdoors with the leaves falling in a beautiful area of downtown Pensacola. The weather was PERFECT and so was this family. This little girl is just as sweet as she is cute. LOL, by the end of the session she was trying to say my name. It came out...Bye Pizza. (wink) I will take that. She was simply precious!!! We got the perfect FALL and Christmas pictures. On that note, don't forget Christmas is right around the corner and if you are looking for some FABULOUS Christmas cards do get in touch with me soon. Ok, now on to this pretty, blonde baby girl.


She was showing me she knew her prayers. LOL, cute huh?


1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I can imagine my Avery looking like this baby one day!