Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jessica and Ricardo

What a line up we had yesterday. ALL the GREATS were there. Let me start by saying that Jessica and Ricardo and their families are just the sweetest there is. I even learned some spanish. (wink) Ok, not too good but I did try right? These two are so in love and just so perfect together and they had the perfect wedding. Just check out this line up.


Ceremony....First United Methodist

Reception....My SpaYce

Cake....The FABULOUS Betty Webber

Flowers and planning.....Faith with Southern Floral Traditions with the ever so helpful Arlene by her side.

Catering...Classic City

D.J.....Ron Ralph with a DJ to go

Ryan and Karen the NEW hot videographers in town

and then ofcourse your's truly......ME with my ever so cute Melody my trusty sidekick!!! LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!!!

I had the pleasure of taking J and R back to the hotel and all she could say was how totally perfect her day was. She was simply giddy and just full of joy. These two are just PRECIOUS!!! Thanks yall for letting me be a part of this FABULOUS LINEUP!!!!


If you like you can check out Jessica and Ricardo's sample slideshow at www.patsybrown.net/jandr. Check back in about 6 weeks for ALL their images at http://www.patsybrown.com/ under YOUR IMAGES.


No comments: