Tuesday, October 09, 2007

M and M and the WONDER Dog Bentley!!!

Now I know if I don't hurry up and put something on this blog of M and M she is just going to explode. So I am going against what I normally do just so she can see a few images. Tee hee.
Mendi is just as precious as she can be. Mack, wasn't loving me at first but he does now. RIGHT MACK? (wink) Unfortnately I don't get to shoot Mendi's wedding, but at least I got the engagement ones right? Hopefully I will get their babies too. LOL. Look how sweet they are together? I just love Mendi's eyes and smile and she is so totally in love!!! You should see them together. So sweet....however Mendi won't be getting a Christmas present this year, not cuz she was not a good girl... cuz she is but....well I will let her tell the story. LOL. Thanks yall, you both were to much fun and no matter what you say Mack, I know you had a good time!!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures look fabulous! It was so much fun being the dog sitter! Patsy you do such wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know these two! Well actually, I know Mendi from college - good times! Beautiful pics, guys!!