Saturday, December 08, 2007

I feel like I am forgetting something?

So today is Saturday. Someone please tell me, what does a wedding photographer do with a Saturday off? I was very confused all day long. The boys went away and left me in my house all by myself all day long....I was so upset...NOT!!! But then they came back. LOL. So again, what do wedding photographers do on a Saturday off? Well, this was pretty much it....(wink)


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
These were not taken with a professional camera.....(wink)

B always thinks everything is so funny!


Mercy, I HATE feet!!! LOL
Life is rough in their world isn't it? The grinch is on....and yall are reading this goofy post?
The only other girl in the house and she is sleeping, next to my tree that I just finished TODAY!! Hey, it's my only Saturday off remember? (wink)

1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

That surely is a bunch of crazy boys!!! Poor Gracie is so sleepy. She looks like is malnourished and mistreated.