Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What is your most FAVORITE Christmas show?

Ok, so I went shopping for the FIRST time today...UGHHHHHHHHHH, I just may be the ONLY woman in the WORLD who HATES to shop. Thank the Lord you can shop online. Anyway, everything is soooooooo commercial now. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE giving gifts. LOVE IT!!!! But please let us all remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas. That is why I started this little thread...this is my FAVORITE Christmas time show....for one because it does tell us the true meaning of Christmas and for the other....Charlie Brown (no relation I don't think) picks the most awful tree on the lot, the one noone wanted....the one they said would never grow, or thrive, or even live...Ok, my friends KNOW who and what I am talking about...so I will stop there. I am a VERY blessed Mommy and I thank GOD every day of my life.

God Bless,
Patsy

No comments: