Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

So we are off to Stone Mountain, (ice skating and fun stuff for the kiddos) and to Mt. Airy, North Carolina for Christmas....family thing ya know? Mt. Airy is actually the place where Andy Griffith was filmed and all that stuff (Yes, that is Barney's car in this image, well, I think it is. They have a Floyd's barber shop, the Snappy diner, (FABULOUS PORK CHOP BISCUITS THERE) and Opey's candy shop too...Hayden's personal favorite. (wink) Tons of things to do....(insert sarcastic tone here) But my inlaws live there and me, hubby and my precious boys are going for Christmas!! I hope we see some snow but it is not looking to promising. If ya need me please do contact me on my cell. I will not have a whole lot of access to email but promise to do the best I can.
Merry Christmas everyone. We love you lots!!! GOD BLESS!!!

No comments: