Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ok, Ok, I am blogging again....

Ok, so I been kinda slack lately. But rest assured it won't happen again. My email was FULL of complaints about me not blogging (I had no idea I had so many blog stalkers) and yall know how easy I get my feelings hurt right? So no more attacking me for NOT blogging. (wink) Ofcourse I am kidding but thanks so much for wanting to see more and more. Yall that do all that stalking CAN leave a comment or two ya know? (wink)

So it was finally a beautiful day in downtown Pensacola and me, Chris and Sara took full advantage of it. It was just so pretty today. Oh, and it showed too. I think there were at least four photographers downtown at one time. These two are just so very sweet and totally CUTE!!! They love each other to pieces and I think it shows in every image. Thanks yall for today. I had a blast!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patsy-
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect outcome of photos. You've captured the true essense of who we are as a couple. Passion? check. Fun? check. Funky? check. In love? check. You've given us images that we will cherish forever. THANK YOU! Now, I want to schedule for next year!
I look forward to a long and happy new friendship with my fellow creative gal ;)