Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ok, who remembers this song?

LOL, yet another blast from the past but I always loved this song. It makes me feel happy and after the fight I have had with my email issues I needed to feel happy. By the way I think my email issues are resolved but you just never know. So please people don't think I am not answering my emails ok?

Ok, back to the song...I have no idea what in the world they are singing except for the chorus ofcourse. Does anybody in my blog world have a clue what this song is talking about? (wink)

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I'll help you...

Basically, they are talking about how you really only have a few true friends and other will let you down...well, that is one verse at least. I don't know how a 12-year old knows that, but whatever.

How do I know this?? I know everything. LOLLLLL!!!

patsy brown said...

Ain't that the truth!!! On both accounts!!!! LOL.
Patsy