Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Paige and David, New Year's Eve!!!

WOW, what a way to end the year. I had the GREAT pleasure of shooting Paige and David's wedding last night at Seaside and it was simply stunning!!! STUNNING looking people all over the place. Sweet, fun, WILD and just plain WONDERFUL!!! We had too much fun! I loveeeeeeeee weddings just like this. Everyone went out of the way to make us feel so special and I just cannot thank everyone enough. I was SUPER impressed with everyone there. Three daughters all in the military and so was the groom. My sweet, precious LITTLE bride Paige fly's Helicopters for goodness sake. I know she gets this all the time but you would never know it to look at her. She is just the sweetest little thing. David was pretty dang good looking too. (wink) Thanks yall for making us feel so welcome. We had a BLAST!!!I ofcourse had to post a little sample show of the day, please check back in about 6 weeks for ALL the images!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for coming to our wedding, you were a smash hit everyone love you two! The pictures are fantastic, we can't wait to see the rest of them! I wish we could get married again just to have you guys back! *muah* David and Paige