Thursday, July 26, 2007

Jay and Christin, WOW Wednesday Wedding!!!

What a pretty night it was last night. I had the sweetest couple for a sweet, loving, intimate wedding. Totally in love and just so very sweet...and SHY!!! The wedding took place at the fabulous Skopelos (that yall all know I just LOVE) Paul really outdid himself!!!! Betty Weber made the cake, Ellen did the flowers and even Pastor Devin Warner was there. Then to top things off the famous Rae Leytham tagged a long with me.....so you see, the wedding was in fact FABULOUS!!!! The best of the best if ya ask me. LOL. Only to be made BESTER...is that a word...by the fabulous couple. Thanks yall for thinking of me. I know yall are having a great time on your minimoon!!! God Bless!!! Oh yeah, to view a little sample of the wedding you can go here...www.patsybrown.photoreflect.com now remember it is just a sample, the rest should be up in about 6 weeks!!!


1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

They did have fabulous vendors! I can't believe everything Ellen did for that wedding. It was so awesome! THanks for letting me hang!