Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!

I know I say this a lot but I promise this was the most precious wedding!! Chelsey and Adam were married tonight July 21st. (my son's 22nd birthday by the way) and it was so very sweet. The ceremony was like none I have ever seen. So much love filled this room. My assistant and I were totally crying our eyes out. I do over 40 weddings a year and again I was just in tears!! They wrote their own vows and both Daddy's had such special things to say. EVERYONE was so very touched. Chelsey as you will see was just so very pretty and Adam...oh my what a handsome guy!!! They both look like movie stars and I could tell you who but you young ones probably would not remember. Oh yeah and Adam's Daddy looked like Steven Segall. I PROMISE!! So you see there were stars everywhere, especially in Adam and Chelsey's eyes!!! LOL. I normally pick 10 or so to put on this blog but I could not decide, so if yall go here.....www.patsybrown.photoreflect.com you will see a few sample images of this blessed event!!! Check back in about 6 weeks for all their images!!!! God Bless you all!!!



No comments: