Saturday, July 07, 2007

Lucky 777

Well any of you who read the Pensacola News Journal today and saw the FRONT PAGE of the life section know that today was a HUGE day for weddings. Those two FABULOUS people on the front page were MY bride and groom and, oh yeah, my picture too. Pretty dang good huh? It was VERY easy shooting these two. I was so VERY honored to have the BEST 7/7/07 wedding in Pensacola. LOL. Lisa and Scott have been planning FOREVER and no detail was missed. Lisa as you will see is just stunning and Scott was quite the handsome one too. But put them together....and oh my goodness!!! Just perfect!! Lisa is a great friend of mine and I was so very pleased she chose me to capture EVERY special moment. Thank you BOTH for that.

Now, if anyone wants to see a little sample of their wedding just go here...www.patsybrown.com/slideshows in the password area put...storm. Or try this....http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=Lisa+and+Scott

Yall have a GREAT time on your honeymoon!!


Oh, on a side note, I will be on vacation myself starting tomorrow and will be back on the 17th. If anyone needs me please email me or call and I promise to call as soon as I return!!!

2 comments:

Lara said...

what a gorgeous couple! The slideshow made me cry Patsy!! You are amazing! Congrats Lisa and Scott : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you Danielle and Lara...what a fantastic job you guys did on the floral arrangements!

Patsy...I could not be any happier with those pictures. You are a wonderful photographer and an even better friend! We love you!!