Friday, July 27, 2007

KIDS!!!!!

Ok, so about a month ago my 7 year old wanted to be a UHAUL driver....don't ask...2 weeks ago, famous motor cross racer, last week he wanted to join the CIRCUS....LOL, my personal favorite and now.....he wants to be a Skateboarder? OMG, how will he ever decide? LOL. Now Mommy ofcourse wants him to take over the family business...not gonna happen!!! So ok, how bout a doctor? An attorney? Even a accountant for goodness sake.....nope, skateboarder this week. So please stayed tuned to see what Hayden will be next!!! As long as he holds a job and can support he sweet, little ole aging Mommy I guess I don't really care right? Thanks GOD my "B" will ALWAYS be with me!!!! You do have to admit he is REALLY cute huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Those kids just give me the baby fever.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

How cute!!! I LOVE that last one!!! He looks like a professional. And, Hayden surely does have a sexy daddy!