Sunday, February 11, 2007

B and B 02.10.2007

So here they are.........the new Mr. and Mrs. Brent Hale!!! What a pair and what a wonderful family. I am so blessed to have got to know them all. There was so much love in the room it was simply amazing!!! Becky sang a song (taped ofcourse) to Brent during the ceremony and then in trun Brent wrote their first dance song. I am telling yall, it was BEAUTIFUL!!!! I CRIED OFCOURSE!!! LOL. VERY sweet!!!!
Thank yall again for making me part of your VERY special dayThey even saw each other before the wedding. It was precious. Becky...being Becky, even had Brent a SPECIAL book made, all about them and their romance. I told yall they were sweet right? That Brent is a trip. He had a cowboy hat waiting for the BIG annoucement of Husband and Wife. He is from Texas..........yall!!!!

























.








No comments: