Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CCC

Ok, A Thousand Words Photography got a new baby today and I am sooooooooo excited. I can't wait till MY baby gets here. (don't ask) but no I am not pregnant. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. This child is sooooooooooo VERY precious and was soooooooooooo good. We really put him through it and he never ever fussed not once. He is so pretty, ok, ok, handsome cuz he is a boy but you be the judge...is he pretty enough to be a girl or what? Sorry Daddy!! LOL










.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patsy! Thank you so much for taking these pictures. I had the best time. Everyone enjoyed the slideshow, most of them watched it through teary eyes(including myself)!! Mike was a little jealous he wasn't there. But, don't tell him I told you that! He'll be there for the next ones! Thanks again!! We love you!!