Monday, February 26, 2007

Rae's baby shower!!!

So we had a baby shower here on Sunday for Rae. www.raeleytham.com Oh, and ofcourse the hired help ok, ok, partner of raeleytham.com Wesley was here to shoot the images. We had a FABULOUS CAKE by the famous Betty Weber and the food was prepared by Paulette Martin of Nouveau Catering. Man, I am so happy I have friends in high places. LOL. Rae had friends, family, clients and the fabulous Bliss girls in attendance. Neat huh? So if I missed your picture it is just because I was not sure it was ok to put up or not. The ones that are on here I knew would not mind a bit. Right yall?



These are my two boys. Who looks the most like me ya think?
Rae's oldest friend. Ok, not in age but I think they mentioned they knew each other a VERY long time. Anyway, this is Heather.
The Bliss girls. Oh yeah and ME!!!
So the present before this one was a precious bib, that had www.patsybrown.com on it, so I figured I better follow it up with her own dang company huh?


My hubby, nicest guy in the world but HATES pictures. Man, did he ever marry the wrong girl. Jamie and Suzanne. Whoa I hoped I spelled yalls names right.

3 comments:

Jonathan Jones said...

Looks like you had fun..and I think they both look like you! And it's nice to see a picture of you and your husband too! Haha...doesn't like pictures? You're right..boy did he marry the wrong girl! Looks like you were able to rope him into it this time though. Hope you're doing well, have a great day!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

It was a great shower!!! I LOVED EVERYTHING!

Jamie and Jeremy said...

As I said on Rae's blog, a GREAT shower despite the absurb stop sign. Thanks for having me! By the way, I cannot get over the insane cuteness of those onesies! You MUST send me the website when you can...I know you're busy photographing what looks like the cutest babies EVER! (Save for Avery...once she arrives, of course!)

Jamie--last picture on the right :)
milstedj@gmail.com