Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Where were you Patsy?

Well, some of you have been asking............where ya been? Most of you know we went on our winter trip and LOTS of you have been asking......"how was it" Well, it was GREAT!! We went with our two best friends and as usual had a BLAST!! As always ofcourse. So the next few images, ok, more than a few, are of the trip. I only had my little point and shoot yall so don't be expecting perfection. LOL. Some of the images are just us, some of the country side, some I just liked, so it is just....well stuff. LOL. Ofcourse I have LOTS more but do not want to bore EVERYONE to pieces.
It has been a nice break but I am SO ready to get back to work. I am VERY blessed to have a job and clients that I LOVE and look forward to working every weekend.
God Bless,
Patsy


















1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Nice pics....makes me jealous! What kinda drinks do the Scotts have in that one??? hmmm.....