Monday, February 19, 2007

A little personal information...

So most of you all know I have TWO beautiful children. One is 21 yrs old and the other is 6. They are both the lights in my life and the halo I hope to have one day when I make it to heaven. I love my children equally I REALLY do. But this one is "special". This is my "B". B is the oldest living child in the world with his syndrome. I will not bore you to pieces with what it is, but my friend Mary took this image yesterday at Mardi Gras and I just had to post my big beautiful boy. He does not like people (even his mom sometimes) touching him so when he put his arm aruond me yesterday as if to say....(man Mom this was a great idea I am having so much fun) Mary took advantage of it. THANK YOU Mary, we love you!!!

Is this the sweetest kid in the world or what?

No comments: