Saturday, June 30, 2007

Felricia and Kurt, June 30, 2007

What a pretty day it was today. Almost 2 years ago this sweet little couple came into my office and booked me for their fabulous wedding on the spot. I was just THRILLED!!! Man, time flies huh? So today was their sweet, heartfelt, family wedding!! And when I say family I mean family!! I get so jealous I must admit when I go to some weddings and see how close families REALLY are. This family was beyond close. I just LOVED it!!! OMG, and they did EVERYTHING themselves. They had an aunt that did the cake, oh my Lord and the FOOD!!! NEVER in my life have I seen so much food and it was sooooooooo good!!! GREAT even. I had to find the lady that did most the cooking and tell her to open a place close to my house. LOL. Yeah, yeah, yall that know me, know I do love to eat. LOL. So then on to the toasts. I want yall to know this sweet couple has been dating since MIDDLE SCHOOL!!! Yeap, that is right and still sooooooooooooooo in love!!!! Thanks yall. It was wonderful!!! God Bless you all!!!






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God Bless you ten times over! Patsy, we couldn't have been blessed with a nicer person to become friends with and have as the person to help us remember our wedding day!

Love,
Felricia & Kurt Brown!!!

Anonymous said...

Patsy, Thank-You so very much for being a part of a wonderful day !!!! Even these little teasers are fantastic !!!!!
Tammy Brown