Monday, March 10, 2008

A and J Engagement!!!

So here they are. Alisha and Josh!!! How cute are they? The wedding will soon be here. April is just around the corner. Can you believe it? I have been waiting for this one for a LONG, LONG time and I just can't wait. It is at one of my favorite places to shoot where every single detail is met. We are doing the bridals Friday and I am so excited about seeing this dress I have heard so much about. Oh yeah, and I am MEGA jealous about their honeymoon. It is also at one of my favorite spots. We went to Cabo a few years ago and OMG, it was fabulous!!! I tried to talk these two into letting me go and capture all their special moments (wink) but Josh said no. Isn't that just so mean? LOL.











1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

So cute!! Her skin is GORGEOUS!