Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lacy and Chad and the MAV!!!

Ok, so this was a short little session. Not the FULL blown engagement, but I think they turned out pretty cute anyway. Lacy and me...well we go WAY back. I ADORE her whole family,her Mommy is one of my DEAREST friends in the world... they are MY family!!! I can't believe that just a few short years ago I was doing Lacy's prom....and now she is getting married? OMG, I am old!!! There will be some tears at this wedding that is for sure. My B has a crush on her and well....so does my husband. LOL. Good thing I love them like my own huh? Chad, you are very lucky to be marrying into this family....oh wait....Ok, let's just say you are lucky. LOL. Actually I think Lacy is pretty dang lucky too. Love yall!!!



This one cracks me up. Maverick did not want them kissing it would appear!!! LOL.


No comments: