Monday, March 10, 2008

Rachel and Joshua's FABULOUS wedding!!!

Ok, so I tried to just pick a few of this fabulous, classy, FUN wedding, but I just could not. So please enjoy the show. This wedding was full of FUN, CRAZY, SWEET people and we were just so happy to be a part of it. Joshua was a handsome thing as were all the men in his wedding party and Rachel and the girls....oh my....such class and beauty. Put them all together with ALL the best vendors in town and you have the makings of the perfect wedding!!! I can't thank you all enough for making it such a GREAT NIGHT!!! I know that everyone had a BLAST!!!!

4 comments:

Mary Beth Tyson Photography said...

great stuff! one question - how in the HECK did you get those two birds just sitting there?? So cute!

WPPI???? We all need to get together!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! Rachel looked amazing in that dress!!

k84man said...

Beautiful work! Paul and I have shown it to everyone who will pause...he has even shared the link with his hunter buddies, and one of them is going to refer an engaged family member from FL to you! Stunning photography. Great picture of me, especially!! ;)

Anonymous said...

What precious moments in time for all to enjoy for years to come! We have enjoyed reliving that day at least a half dozen times. Jodi and Ione