Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ashley and Lukasz, April 21, 2007

Well, well well..........as most of you know I am usually NOT at a lost for words. This time is different. Ok, maybe not. LOL.

Yesterday I had the VERY distinct pleasure of being at Ashley and Lukasz's wedding. EVERYTHING about it, and I do mean EVERYTHING could not have been more perfect. Ashley was amazingly STUNNING, Lukasz was beyond handsome, the families, the wedding party, the guests............EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! I was treated as a guest and a friend. A GOOD friend. I ADORE my Ashley and her family. I had so many things I wanted to say and as corny as it sounds I am getting choked up as I write this. I feel so blessed to have my life, my family, my job and my WONDERFUL clients and now friends!!! I get so attached to so many of you. Bad business? Maybe, but I just can't help it. I cannot wait till these two have babies. They are in South Florida (GO NOLES) sorry Lukasz, I just had to throw that in, but anyway, my tail will be in South Florida when that baby is born you can bet on that.

Ok, so normally as most of yall know I post 10 or so images from a wedding on this blog. I could not do it. So......for those that want to see a VERY small sample of Ashley and Lukasz's wedding, go here....http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=Ashley+and+Lukasz

I can never thank you ALL enough!!! You have no idea what a joy it was being there for you all!!!!!!! "jumping up and down doing happy dance" wondering who is gonna get married next so I can see this WHOLE crowd again? Tee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you too, Aunt Patsy. The photos are amazing. We were so happy to share our day with you.

Love, Lukasz and Ashley