Monday, April 23, 2007

OMG, MY BRIDES ARE STUNNING!!!!!!!!!

I swear yall, I have got the BEST brides in Pensacola. Heck I have the BEST brides ANYWHERE. "J" and had a great time along with her Mommy and even Faith with Southern Floral Traditions showed up. She did the bouquet if anyone is interested. Isn't it pretty?

Look at "J" is she georgeous or what? Inside and out!!! She has the prettiest eyes. Heck, everything on this child is BEAUTIFUL. I know yall are sick to death of hearing this but I have got the BEST job in the world. I just cannot wait till May to shoot this wedding. Her honey is pretty "FINE" too!! I am so looking forward to it.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodnesss! Her skin just glows. Beautiful!

:) Krystal

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous Jenn! I can't wait til your wedding!

Mindy Cassevah

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING Patsy. I love the pictures and I am so honored you are shooting my wedding..Love Ya!
"J" aka Jennifer