Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jennifer and Colin, April 28, 2007

Ok, now where do I start? Jennifer and Colin were married today at First United Methodist Church in Gulf Breeze. We then proceeded to a FABULOUS beach house where the reception started with a bang and I don't think it ever stopped. What a PARTY!!! There were sooo many, sweet, pretty, wonderful and dare I say.........CRAZY people there. These people know how to party and we all had a BLAST!!! Have you ever seen a cuter couple? Thank you so very much, Colin and Jennifer for including me in your FABULOUS celebration. Have fun on your honeymoon.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, Patsy! Thanks for capturing such a beautiful day! Who's next??? :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say the most fun I have ever had at a wedding and taking pictures was a blast. Patsy you are so talented and when my day comes you are booked! Much love to Colin and Jennifer!