Monday, April 09, 2007

Lauren and Mike, April 6th, 2007

OH MY GOODNESS, what a FABULOUS wedding this was. I have to give a few shout outs first though.
The wedding was held at the FABULOUS Yacht Club. Leslie at the yacht club is so attention to detail. She is just so wonderful to work with. Everything is always so perfect. Faith from Southern Floral Traditions did the flowers and they were nothing short of amazing!!! Ofcourse the ALWAYS PERFECT Betty Weber made this YUMMY chocolate cake. I crave her cakes in the middle of the night all the time. Tee hee, those of you that know me know why. Ok, and I have to give a MAJOR shout out for Tim Tyler. This team is from Auburn Alabama yall and I swear he should have a MAJOR recording contract somewhere. I could have listened and watch the two of them all night. Tim played the piano and the harmonica and his partner, (omg, I am so embarrassed I forgot his name, but he sure was cute, tee hee) anyway, he was on the guitar. AMAZING!!!!!!!! Ladies if yall are looking for someone for your event these two are WONDERFUL, just give me a call I have all his contact information and they told me they are willing to come to Pensacola ANYTIME!!! I mean really who does not love the beach right?
Ok, on to the BEAUTIFUL COUPLE!! Lauren and I have become friends. I just adore her and her family to PIECES and I was so very HONORED to be a part of this wedding. Lauren as you will see is simply stunning and Mike was quite dapper too. So you can only imagine how CUTE their baby is!!! Ok, that is another whole post in itself. LOL. Sick of all this writing yet? Ok, on to the images.....





























No comments: