Wednesday, April 04, 2007

OMG, I LOVE BABIES!!!

Ok, so yall can see from the previous post that my friends Rae and Wesley had their baby today. Well my FABULOUS accountant had her little angel yesterday. Mandy and Jonathan were also my bride a groom a couple of years ago. Anyway, we are GREAT friends now ofcourse. So while seeing Rae AGAIN this evening I went to see the little man. I sure hope I am around to shoot this wedding in about 25 years. Rae's little girl and Mandy's little boy, ok BIG boy...would make a PERFECT COUPLE don't yall think? Tee hee. CONGRATS Yall, he is just to HANDSOME!!! CONGRATS to all of yall....JuJu and Pa Pa Allen too.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful addition to a great family!! Much love from Great Aunt Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Patsy,

Words cannot express how happy I am you came and captured those moments for us. We love the pics and can't wait for you to come and take more...once we're settled in and have had a little more sleep. hee hee. Thanks again! The pictures are just magical.

Love,
Mandy

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

awwwww - he is cute!! I wish I had walked down to meet him! BUT- Avery is not dating until she's 30.