Thursday, April 05, 2007

Maryann and Brian, April 1st, 2007

Ok, so a little history here. First off this family is the MOST awesome family in the world. Tee hee, I asked Maryann's Mom if I could come for Christmas, that is how awesome they are. So one of Maryann's bridesmaids got married almost 4 years ago and yours truly shot it. Then Lauren (bridesmaid) sends me Kat which I shot 2 years ago, then Kat's husband is Maryann's brother who married Kat. Did I say that already? Tee hee, well you get the drift. All 3 weddings were at the FABULOUS Santa Rosa Beach Club where Christina is SUPER attention to detail and did a WONDERFUL job. Maryann had 8 bridesmaids and if memory serves me correctly a few of them are still single!!! YIPEEEEEEEE, yall know I just gotta shoot those too right? Anyway, Maryann was simply STUNNING and Brian as you can see is quite a catch. THANK YALL soooooooooo much, Wesley and I had a blast!!! Man I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, my job!!!!






No comments: