Saturday, May 19, 2007

Audrey and Jordan, May 18th, 2007

Today was a beautiful day in Gulf Shores Alabama. Only to be made even more beautiful by the very STUNNING Audrey and Jordan. These two were simply a joy to work with. I always worry when I do not get to meet with my clients before the wedding. Most of you who know me know I do love getting to know my clients and feel it always makes a better working enviroment. Well it was like we had known each other forever. Everyone made me feel very welcome, the families were wonderful and very accomadating!!! And as you can tell they were all VERY, VERY pretty!!! LOL. Thanks for choosing me yall!!!














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great looking wedding party. Can't wait to see more photos, especially one's of the FATHER of the ring bearer and flower girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a gorgeous couple! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! Congrats Watsons!