Sunday, May 20, 2007

Danielle and Chad, May 19th, 2007

Well, I have figured out why I am sooooooooo behind!! LOL. It is because once again I have the most WONDERFUL brides~!!!! This is Danielle and Chad. Look at her eyes. OMG, they are JUST FABULOUS!!! This whole wedding was fabulous. Everyone was beyond sweet to me and I just totally had a great time. Donna and I (Danny's Mommy) have become GREAT friends....yeah, yeah I know I say that alot but I swear it is true....anyway, we have become friends and I almost feel like Danny is one of my own. So sweet, so sincere, so PRETTY, and just the most PRECIOUS thing in the world. Chad was quite the handsome guy too. Heck everyone at this wedding was pretty!!!

So once again I could not pick just a few so if you go here......http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/ and in the password area type LOVE you can see a sample slideshow of Danielle and Chad's fabulous wedding at Skopelos!!! I sure would love to hear everyone's thoughts and I know Danny and Chad would love your comments too, so please leave us a comment ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! you do such a fabulous job!!! I would never, ever go anywhere else!!! thank you sooooo much!!! Chad and I both love everything!!!