Sunday, May 06, 2007

Kimberly and Vincent

WOW, what a crowd!! WE had a blast!!! Everyone was so VERY nice and I enjoyed every minute of my time with them. We were in Santa Rosa Beach last night at one of the prettiest churches I have ever shot at and the bride and groom were just as pretty!! It was a PRECIOUS ceremony with LOTS of little ones. Man, I love those little ones. Kim looked like a little barbie doll. LOL. Vince or "Uncle Vinny" was VERY dapper also. Again, what a GREAT crowd.
Thanks for having me yall. I am very humbled that you chose me. CONGRATS.....oh and have a great time in Hawaii!! I am so jealous!! LOL.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Patsy,

Kimberly and I think the pictures are awesome. You are the best! Not only are your photos fantastic, but you were a wonderful person to work with for the wedding. You really captured the moment with all the fun and class it deserved. Kim and I thank you and your assistant for being such an important part of our special day.

What a wonderful creative person you are; with great charisma, spontaneity, and charm. Your presence at our wedding added to the event, as opposed to being just another vendor. You made posing for the pictures fun.

You came highly recommended. From the first time we spoke with you, we knew you were the right photographer for us. We look forward to the next special occasion we can have you capture for us as we build our lives together. We will recommend you to all of our family, friends, and business associates.

Thank You So Much!
Vince & Kimberly