Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jennifer and Chris, May 12, 2007

Well another FABULOUS wedding that I had the pleasure to be a part of. I am telling yall, I really have the kewlest job in the world. As you can see the bride and groom were nothing short of georgeous. The groomsmen were.....tee hee, they were pretty dang funny!!! DANG GOOD LOOKING TOO!!! But the bridesmaids............OMG, they were REALLY beautiful!!! AND soooooooooooooo FUN, FUN, FUN to be around. I can't wait to shoot all their weddings. How was that for a hint? LOL. I just love it when the bridal party is so accomadating and so easy to get a long with. We had a great time.



Once again I could not decide which images I should blog so.....if you go here...www.patsybrown.com/slideshows and in the password area put in sport!!! Those of you that heard the speeches know the reason for the password. LOL, I hope I got that right. I did didn't I Dad?



Thanks again for choosing me yall. Call me when ya get back from the honeymoon and HAVE FUN!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Patsy for making our wedding amazing!! The pictures are so pretty and we can't wait to see the rest!We are sad it is all over, but we know we will work with you again maybe when we have babies :) Love ya!!
Jennifer and Chris