Sunday, May 06, 2007

Summer's Bridals!!!

Ok, so the ONLY reason yall can't see the dress on these of my Summer is because I KNOW, Mamma Chancy is viewing this, and I KNOW Luker will be viewing these and you just never know what J.D. will do....(although he says he does not want to see the dress) well, we just could not take any chances. LOL. Summer is marrying one of my FAVORITE young men in the world on May 25th. I can hardly believe it myself. I mean I changed his diaper. Sorry J.D. LOL. OMG, I AM OLD!!!!!! But I just had to post SOME images of Summer, she is just precious and has the most AMAZING eyes I have ever seen. Thanks yall for letting be a part of such a SPECIAL time. Who wants to take bets on who is gonna cry first? Me? Chancy, Summer's Mom? Jerry....or could it be J.D? LOL, we shall see!!!!!!!!!





Ofcourse no session with Summer would be complete without her acting like a DORK!!!!! LOL!!!


No comments: