Friday, May 25, 2007

It has been a VERY busy week here at the Brown House!!!


So it is just as it says!!! VERY busy week here. I have my "B" who graduated into adulthood. He will now be working at ARC in Pensacola and is out of the school system. Really very sad to me cuz we LOVED his school so much, but everyone at ARC has been wonderful so far and B seems to really enjoy himself. Anyway, they had a little graduation for him. Isn't he the sweetest thing you have ever seen? God, I love that kid. Ok, I love both my kids. Tee hee.


Then Mr. Hayden graduated Kindergarten and is now a big FIRST grader, with a loose tooth of all things. He is so excited about that loose tooth. For those of you who do not know me yes, it is true, my kids are 16 years apart. LOL. They tell me it will keep me young? OH GOD!! Then, Mr Hayden received his trophy for T Ball. He is quite the little player, pretty good if I do say so myself. They call him Hurricane Hayden!!! Gosh, I hope he plays pro ball!!!! lol. That cute guy in the trophy picture with him is my hubby. Not to bad huh? LOL. These were all taken with a little point and shoot camera by the way. Leave me a comment if ya like? I have 3 weddings this weekend so if i don't get right back to yall I PROMISE I will soon!!!


Have a FABULOUS weekend everyone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
B's Daddy!!!! He ofcourse spotted him and had to stop and say hello. He did not care that a ceremony was going on. Tee hee, he is the SWEETEST kid in the world!!! I love him more than life!!! Check "B" out getting his diploma!!! He was saying......."Hi Mom" !!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pasty! They are such handsome boys! They are both having big moments in life - enjoy them!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Patsy. Those boys are so darn sweet. That pic of B brought happy tears to my eyes. I used to volunteer at ARC; it's great. You must be such a proud momma!

Isaac Roger Walters (AKA...."the bean" said...

Congratulations to the Brown Boys, and to their devoted mommy!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

WHOAH!! Look at all those hottie boys!! B looks so proud! I like Hayden in his uniform. He better be a baseball player...you know I like their thick thighs!