Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stephanie and Bill, May 26, 2007

Well, I am not sure I can even express into words how FABULOUS this couple and wedding were!!! EVERYONE and I do mean EVERYONE had a GREAT time!!! I don't think anyone was sitting during the whole reception!! LOL. EVERYONE was fabulous, so easy going and sooooooooo ready to have a WONDERFUL time, and let me assure you they did. Stephanie and Bill were simply STUNNING!! I mean who can't resist a man in uniform right? OMG, is he fine or what? And my Stephanie? OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! SIMPLY STUNNING!!!

So once again I could not pick just a few. LOL. So if yall go here.....http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=Stephanie+and+Bill
you can see just a little sample of their wonderful wedding!!! If for some reason that link does not work just go to www.patsybrown.com/slideshows and the password is PARTY!!!!! Quite fitting too I might add. Thanks again yall!!! My assistant and I had a BLAST!!!! And thank you again Dr. and Mrs. Frank for allowing me to be a part of your fabulous family celebration again!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patsy! What amazing photos! We had the best time with you and you exactly captured steph and bill. I can't wait to see the rest!