Saturday, August 04, 2007

All the way from TEXAS!!!

Well, it was a BEAUTIFUL evening in Gulf Shores!!! I had the VERY NICE pleasure of working with some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. Everyone was just FABULOUS. Christi and Josh were married at the Beach Club and it was FUN, SWEET, ROMANTIC and...well I don't even know what to say. We were made to feel just like family from the moment we met everyone. Actually Starr (brides Mommy) and I have been talking for months and I have loved every minute of it. Yall don't forget Florida is just a hour from Gulf Shores so next time yall come see me!!! We would love it!!! Thank you Christi and Josh and EVERYONE for being so great. I ofcourse could not decide on a very few so I have posted a VERY small sample of this sweet wedding. Just go to http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/ and the password is TEXAS!!! LOL. The rest of the images can be seen in about 6 to 8 weeks.

THANKS AGAIN YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL, that was best TEXAS drawl!!!

No comments: