Monday, August 20, 2007

Kelley and Shawn

Check out this cute family would ya? Are they precious or what? Kelley and Shawn are getting married next April and I could not be more thrilled that they chose me to shoot their wedding. Kelley actually changed her date so I could shoot it. I almost got a big head over that. But really that is just the most flattering thing to me. Kelley and I hit it off on the phone from the VERY start. I just adore her already and again just cannot wait till April. Look how cute she is here, can you just imagine how STUNNING she is going to be on her wedding day? So today I got to meet the rest of the family. Shawn is quite handsome as are Devon and Ryan!! Now those two are going to break some hearts that is for sure. Very good children too. VERY good manners and just so easy to shoot. They just eat the camera lens that is for sure. Ok, on to the preview!!! Oh yeah Kelley, don't forget about me in March while I am there at conference. I am sure we can find something to do huh?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so great! Kelly is going to be a gorgeous bride and their wedding is going to be a blast!

Cheers from Danielle and the girls at Bliss Event Group!