Sunday, August 05, 2007

The man behind the "UNCLE" Patsy

So this is Eric and Rikki!! Oh man, I hope I spelled your name right girlie. LOL. They are getting married Sept. 15th in Ft. Walton. So many of you have asked "why the "UNCLE" Patsy" well, this young man started it about 22 years ago. He is 24 now but I have known him his WHOLE life. His Mom and Dad are DEAR friends of mine...hey Eric and Gina. Anyway, I have been asked to shoot their wedding and I could not be more thrilled. Eric has turned into the finest young man!! He is SMART and good looking, just like his Daddy. Awwww man, that hurt to say. Tee hee. I think he got his Mommy's (Gina) common sense though. LOL. Yall know I am kidding. Eric and Rikki are just PRECIOUS and I could not be more thrilled that yall chose me to capture such a special time. Dang..............I keep forgetting I am getting old!!!



No comments: