Wednesday, August 01, 2007

TTD?????

Hey to all my fabulous brides present, future and past!!!! Now, I know by now most of you have heard of www.trashthedress.com well I have ONE taker for sure....HEY ASHLEY!!!!! And another hopefully for December. Hey Stephanie!!! But I want to offer these to a few more of my brides. Who wants to trash their dress and get some really funky different images. Now when I say TRASH I don't mean TRASH, ok maybe I do. Check out the site yall and then let's talk? If you are up for it LET'S DO IT!!! It will be too fun I promise, you can bring your man if you can talk him into it. We will do some different kinda stuff so only FUNKY folks need apply. LOL, you know who you are!!!!!!!!!!!! Ofcourse you will get someting "SPECIAL" from MOI!!!
Let me hear from yall!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hott momma...I am in for December! Just let me know when! I guess we will have to wait until then because I know you want my man in them...haha...I hope you are feeling better!

Love to ya,

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Hey...I'm game for this. The photos on the site are amazing. My mother wasn't too keen on the shovel pictures, but oh-well...it's all just fun right!!! I'll be the FUTURE bride, because I'm hoping you will offer this type of session in the future after my wedding. I'm already thinking of things to do for the theme...still dreaming away.
Barbara and Chris
Sept. 20, 2008 :)

Anonymous said...

I want to do this one in the future. Hopefully you'll have it available since Chris's and my wedding isn't till Sept. 08. We'll talk, I'm already thinking of ideas!!!