Friday, August 24, 2007

E and J Engagement!!!

I don't even know where to start. The first time I met Jonathan he was the RING BOY in my dearest friends wedding. As you can see he grew up to be a FINE young man. Oh, and he is marrying the sweetest thing since sliced bread!! Emily is PRECIOUS!!!!! It was a good thing this was at the beach, I was afraid I may have to hose these two off. Mom's you may want to close your eyes. LOL. We had too much fun. I wish I was shooting this wedding but alas I can't, but am so VERY happy they chose me for their engagements. These two are simply STUNNING!!!! So if you go here....http://www.patsybrown.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?Slideshow=Emily+and+Jonathan you can see a LITTLE sample of how our evening went. Turn up the sound. I am not done with the rest of the images yall, but I promise it won't be long. Until then ENJOY!! Oh, if that link does not work try www.patsybrown.com/slideshows and the password is shark!!!


THANKS YALL!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Patsy! I love these pictures! You did a great job! Love to ya,

Stephanie