Thursday, August 09, 2007

If you need us!!!

Well, school is starting soon so we have decided to take the boys and go on our FIRST camping trip as a family. Those of you that know me knows that BIG GIRL does not camp right? LOL. Well, my precious husband (wink) bought an RV and we are headed with our best friends to Tennessee I think. LOL. To tell the truth I don't know where all we are going but I know we are going to Dolly Wood, Water Parks, Ruby Falls and....well again, I just don't know. I am along for the ride. THANK GOODNESS we have a blender in that thing, I am afraid I may be needing it. (wink) I know it will be FUN!!! Actually I am looking forward to being with my 3 boys!!!! It is not St. Thomas in a 10,000 sqaure foot villa but hey....it will be great. So if you do try to get in touch with me, no worries, I will be back on the 18th of August...well, provided this RV he bought makes it there. LOL. Are my boys CUTE or what? Oh, and I am sure I can count on my FABULOUS friends Rae and Wes www.raeleytham.com to hack in every once and awhile to let yall all know what is going on....right Rae Rae?

No comments: