Sunday, August 19, 2007

So I was just thinking.....

Ok, so I know I totally set myself up with that title but....I was thinking about this whole "Trash the Dress" thing. I have had a few responses to a previous post about it, and am VERY excited, but then I said to myself..."self" LOL, didn't you do something kinda like this like 3 years ago? Well, lo and behold I did!!! LOL, does this mean I am the inventor of "Trash the Dress" nope, but....well you will see. But it then got me started thinking...again...I need some of my couples for later this year or next year to start thinking about their engagement sessions coming up. Who wants to go to the fair and do some stuff? I think the fair comes every October right? Who wants to go? I will ofcourse pay for yall to get in but the food is on you. Ok, maybe not, cuz who does not love fair food, but I have lots of ideas......who is up for it? Do leave me a comment here on the blog if yall are interested. Ok, on to my own "Trash the Dress" from 3 years ago.












No comments: